Monday, July 9, 2007

Nephews, Holidays, and Pool time

Nathan and his daddy!
Hanging out in the chair.
Mommy and Nathan

Nathan in his red,white, and blue.


It has been one long week. My nephew was born on July 3rd. William Carter made is appearance and was rushed to the NICU. He is doing much better now but some things are still up the air. Actually, I am not sure what is going on at the moment. I did get a chance to see him. He sure is a cute little thing! I also ran into my father. That was really awkward!

Anyway, Nathan's first Fourth of July was this week! Grandma and Grandpa came down and we all went out to dinner. Nathan didn't get to see any fireworks this year because it was way past his bedtime. Maybe next year!

We all went to a friend's house for a BBQ and pool party on Sunday. It was so much fun to have actual adult conversation! Nathan wasn't so sure about the pool, but I thought it was heavenly. Of course, I didn't take into consideration that I haven't been in the sun in a year so I got some nice sunburn going on. OUCH!

Nathan slept so good last night! Only woke up once from 9-6:15. It was heaven! Please say that it will last!!!!!!

No comments: