Thursday, July 19, 2007

Harry Potter

I can't believe that in 48 hours I will be reading the last book! I am so excited! I have been reading these books since high school! I am kind of sad that the series is almost over for me. I will never have a chance to speculate on what might happen in the next book again. So.... I am going to make my predictions for the final installment in the Harry Potter series. Here it goes:

1.) Harry will live. Ron and Hermione will also live. They just have to! I will be so upset if one of the trio dies because that is telling the reader that evil can win.

2.) Harry will kil Lord Voldemort. I have no idea how this will happen.

3.) Peter Pettigrew will redeem himself somehow. Although I think that he will die doing this.

4.) Snape is good. I know, I never thought that I would say that! But I think that Dumbledore and Snape had an agreement and Snape was to kill Dumbledore if provoked so that Snape could remain in Lord Voldemort's good graces. However, Snape will meet his end in the book.

5.) Dumbledore and will reappear and continue to help Harry. This could be through is portrait or more scenes in the Pensieve.

6.) Members of the order will die. I have a sinking feeling that Hagrid and some of the Weasley family will not survive. :(

7.) Horcruxes: the diary, the ring, the locket at Grimmauld Place, Nagini the snake, Hufflepuff's cup, Gryffindor's sword. That is all I have on that.

That is all I have so far. I can't wait to find out! Almost here!!

No comments: