Friday, December 5, 2008

IUI #1, Cycle day 23

Thought I would just give an update. Well not really an update per se, as I have no major news or anything.

I am currently 9 DPO/ Post IUI. Overall I am feeling pretty crappy. I am positive that this month was not successful. :( I just have this feeling and I know now to honor that. 7PDO and 8 DPO I had some cramping, which is slightly unusual for me because I normally don't cramp until I start my period. The cramping went away, but I am now getting some strong PMS signs. :( I won't go into details here, but suffice it to say, that I am sure that this month wasn't the month for us.

It sucks. Basically I am feeling really sad, angry, hurt, disappointed, and every emotion in between. Brandon says to not give up hope, but I know my body. It's just really hard. I hate that we have to go through this. I am trying to remain positive for future cycles, because we got such great semen analysis numbers, but at the same time, it hit me. If we can't get pregnant with the best numbers that we have ever had, then what makes me think that we could possibly get pregnant this way at all?

Blah...obviously I have around 5 more days until I will know for certain, but I am slowly trying to tell everyone not to expect good news.

4 comments:

KathleenSBass said...

HUGS Mandie...try to stay positive. Trust me, i know that is a tall order. Sure he had great #s this time, and who says he will never see #s like that again? Or even better #s? Remember, there are girls who got pregnant on the cycles that went completely "wrong" from start to finish, and there are girls who dont get pregnant when things arer textbook. There isnt a rhyme or reason...but this wasnt your last chance. :) Try again! The outcome will eventually be worth it. You know better than I do!
Chin up...you made one miracle...you can make another. If it happened on OUR terms, life wouldnt be as exciting! We'd have nothing to look forward to! God has it under control...and even if you dont feel like the prayin' type, just know that I'll be praying for you :)

April said...

Hugs sweetie, hang in there!!! I know its hard! And amen to everything Kat said.....just love you girls

Please Press Pause said...

Thinking of you. Keep on keepin' on, even when it gets rough, things always have a way of working themselves out.

Jamie @ *that* mom said...

Hugs. Just thinking of you.