Tuesday, December 2, 2008

IUI #1, Cycle day 20: Semen Analysis Results!

Ok, so I am freaking out right now!!!

The nurse called with our count numbers from IUI day!

Post wash:

count: 48 million (this is really really great)

motility: 28% rapid, 44% slow Total motility: 72%!! (this is awesome!, they want it above 50%).

morphology: 4% 4% (slightly abnormal)!!!!!!! That is freaking awesome for us! We have never seen a number above 0-1%

Dr. B said that he is confident in this numbers. Even if I don't get pregnant this cycle, with numbers like these, IUIs will most likely be successful for us. I am on cloud 9 right now. Even if this isn't the month, I know that this will work in the future!!!!!!!! I can't believe it! Granted, these numbers aren't a guarantee for next time, but we now know how long to abstain before IUI day. :)

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Mandie - That is great news! I'm praying that this is your month!

Please Press Pause said...

That is so exciting! I'm so glad to hear that things are looking so positive for your family. I hope you get good news here in a few days!

April&Jason said...

How wonderful, great numbers!
good luck sweetie