Thursday, January 3, 2008

Welcome 2008!

I thought I would go ahead and make my first post of the year! I am sure 2008 will bring great things to us all. However, for our family, it will be hard to top 2007! 2007 was such a wonderful, blessed year for us. The arrival of our miracle baby was perhaps the greatest joy I have ever known. He is just getting so big! Pretty soon we will be planning a first birthday party. I will cry for sure! So to start the New Year off right here are some resolutions that I have made for this year:

1.) Get caught up with scrapbooking. --I am actually doing really good on this one! I started a couple of days after Christmas and I am slowly catching up.

2.) Lose 5 lbs.--Hopefully this will be really easy! Nursing Nathan has made weight loss really simple for me this past year!

That is pretty much all I have for right now! Sounds really doable. :) Have a wonderful New Year everyone! And thanks for reading!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mandie, your resolutions sound great...you can do 5lbs, I know it:)

Mandie said...

Thanks Christie!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the Christmas pictures of Nathan!! I just want to kiss his cheeks...I love chubby cheeks on babies. :) Looks like you had a great Christmas!!
Your resolutions sound great and doable! I'd like to lose the rest of my baby weight from Josiah 10-20lbs. but we're also ttc #4 so if I don't lose it all before getting pg, I'm ok with that. I'm really trying to cut out sweets, I think that alone will help me drop some weight and I can do that even if I am pg... :)

Hope you have a great week!!