Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Nathan loves nursing!

In his "I love nummies" shirt!









I thought that I would share some sweet pictures of my baby boy and me. Nursing is such an important part of both of our lives. The intense bond that nursing has created for us is so wonderful. My deepest hope is that all women get to experience the joys of nursing.
"...who shall bless thee with blessings of heaven above, blessings of the deep that lieth under, blessings of the breasts, and of the womb." Genesis 49:25




4 comments:

April said...

Very Sweet and precious pics! He is so handsome and getting so big! Can't wait to see you both Fri!

Hugs!!!

Syd said...

Beautiful pictures. He is so sweet.

Erinn said...

Love this post! He is so cute & so sweet! You are doing a GREAT job!!

Mandie said...

Thanks ladies!! You all are so sweet!