Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Busy July is never ending...

We have been so busy. It is crazy around here!!

We made it safely to Baltimore and back for the wedding. We had a nice time, but were very happy to get back. I will upload some pictures tomorrow.

Our poor house is in shambles! Literally, there is nothing put away. Which is driving me crazy!!! We are in the middle of packing up the house and there are boxes every where. And I am normally a person that likes everything in its place. So needless to say, I am stressed out just looking at the place. Thankfully it won't be like this for very long, we close next Monday on our house!!! We are VERY excited!!!

In TTC news, we have moved on to cycle 6. :( I am actually too busy to be too disappointed right now. I am sure that it will hit me when everything is more settled.

Nathan is doing really well. He has fun "helping" me pack. By helping, I mean taking every item out of the box right after I put it in. He is been doing something really cute the past couple of days. He tries to put the leash on the dog and leads her around the house. It cracks us up!

Anyway, I have been a bad blogger lately. Hopefully things will improve once we are moved.

No comments: