Sunday, June 22, 2008

So what's new?

Things are still pretty hectic around here.

We are STILL house hunting. UGH! We have seen around 15 houses so far and we have hated them all. We can't seem to find anything that we like. I am starting to get worried. Brandon starts his new job on July 7th, so it looks like he will have to commute for awhile. We are looking some more this week, so hopefully we can find something.

Nathan went on a nursing strike last week. He didn't nurse for almost 24 hours. It totally had us both stressed out. Thankfully that is resolved and we are back at it! However, the strike really opened my eyes to the fact that I am not ready to lose my milk supply due to pregnancy. Therefore, we won't be doing an IUI cycle in August. I really just don't feel comfortable with him weaning yet, so we are waiting until October to start our IUIs. Which I think, is the right choice. It allows Nathan to have more nursing time, allows us to get moved in to our new house, and allows us to save up some more money for the procedure. We are still going to try the old-fashioned way (we have moved on to cycle 5) but we don't expect too much. :)

I think that is pretty much it for right now. Houses, houses, and more houses.

1 comment:

Please Press Pause said...

Sounds like it's been stressful for you guys lately - I really hope your house hunt proves fruitful soon - that must be so frustrating! Seems like you guys have a good plan of action though, good luck!