Thursday, March 27, 2008

Moving on...

As I predicted, I had a negative result this morning. Moving on to cycle 2. I have realized that I am so much more relaxed this time. I realize that it will happen when it is meant to happen and if we need IVF, then so be it. :) Thanks for all the support!

In other news, my mom is coming to visit today! We are taking the kids (my brothers and Nathan) out to lunch and they are staying in a nearby hotel so that we can take them swimming. Should be a fun day. I love spending time with my mama! :)

3 comments:

Syd said...

I am sorry for the negative PG test. (((HUGS))) Have a wonderful day w/your family. Good Luck w/ Cycle 2!

April said...

Sorry for the negative sweetie! Sounds like you had a wonderful day with your mamma and bros! I love those mamma days too! Moms are just the best!!

Amy said...

Hey! I didn't know you were trying again!! How wonderful. I think we are going to wait until Brenden is about Nathan's age to TTC again too. Sorry about the negative but LOVE your positive atitude!! You should check out the IVF board, we have a miracle baby announced over there! Keep your chin up!!