Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Letter to my ten month old boy...

Dear Nathan,

March has arrived and spring is right around the corner. I can't wait for the warm weather to return so that we can be outside more often! I want a chance to show you this big, beautiful world we live in. You are ten months old today sweet boy!

You still weigh around 23 pounds. I know that you are getting taller though. You have changed so much within the last month. I can't believe all the new things that you have accomplished. You are now crawling! So life around our house has gotten pretty hectic. Daddy and I have to chase after you all the time now. You are pulling up on furniture too! You love to pull up on the couches and entertainment center. You fall down a lot and cry for mama. But I can normally comfort you pretty quickly and you go right back to it! My brave boy! My favorite thing that you are doing now is crawling clear across the room to get to me, climbing up my leg, and raising your arms so that I will pick you up. It is so cute. You love to get into the cabinets and Lucy's bowl. Mama is getting her exercise! You also got another tooth this past month. You now have three and should be getting your other top tooth shortly. You are sleeping much better at night now! You only wake up one or two times to nurse, so mama is very thankful for that! Speaking of nursing, you still love it! You would rather nurse than eat solid foods and now that you can crawl, you are deciding when you want to nurse! You crawl right over to mama and demand it! It is too cute.

And so sweet boy, 10 months has past since your birth. Only two remain until your first birthday. Time goes by so quickly and I just want you to know that I love you so much. I am so grateful that you are in our lives. I can't picture my life without you.

Love always,

Mama

1 comment:

Syd said...

Happy 10 months Nathan!! You are getting to be such a big boy.