Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Tuesday's thoughts

Geez...the weeks just seem to be flying by! November has arrived! The weather here is so beautiful! Nice and sunny; the kind of weather that you can just wear a sweatshirt in. Nathan and I are taking advantage of it because I have a feeling snow and freezing temperatures are right around the corner.

Speaking of November...this is such a busy month for us! Nathan's baptism and Brandon's birthday are on November 11th this weekend. We are looking forward to the baptism because one of Brandon's friends from work is a minister and he is performing the ceremony for us. Our parents are going to church with us and it should be a lovely day.

Then on November 12th, Nathan will be turning 6 months! Mama is already planning on what she will say in his letter. My baby is growing up! *Happy tears*

The week of Thanksgiving, Nathan and I are joining Brandon on a trip for business. It is not too far away but we decided that we didn't want to be apart for that long so Nathan and I are going too! Mama is looking forward to the indoor pool! I can't wait to take Nathan swimming!

When we get back from our mini-trip, we will be leaving again for Thanksgiving at my mama's house. Such a fun day there! The Colts play on Thanksgiving this year so we will be eating good food and watching some football! After that we always put up the Christmas tree. Later that weekend we will be having Thanksgiving with Brandon's parents at our house. Busy, Busy, Busy!

Not too much else to say today, I am just trying to prepare for the busy month coming up! Must run now, nap time!

1 comment:

Erinn said...

November 11th! What a great day for all of us :-) It's Alexa's 1st birthday! Good luck with the baptism! I can't wait to see pictures :-)