Friday, November 9, 2007

Sick with a capital "S"

Ugh....I feel horrible. I have the flu. I am so hoping that Nathan doesn't get it! He should be ok because he is getting all my antibodies from my milk. Thank goodness for breastfeeding at a time like this. Although my supply has decreased because I feel so yucky. So Mr. Nathan is nursing like a newborn! Which is good because I can lay on the couch and do that! Hopefully I feel better for the baptism and Brandon's birthday this weekend.

Speaking of Brandon, he always takes such good care of me when I don't feel well. He went into work early today so that he could come home early to help me. Such a sweetie. Love you honey! :)

P.S. Thank you all for your lovely comments on my little lion!

4 comments:

April said...

Hope you get to feeling better very soon! And how sweet of Brandon, just gotta love our hubby's!

KathleenSBass said...

FEEL BETTER SOON!!!! :)

Heather said...

I hope you feel better soon!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry you are sick! I hope it clears up real quick for you...