Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Tuesday's thoughts....

Happy October!!! This is one of my favorite months! I just love fall. I can't wait for the leaves to change here. The weather is just beginning to cool down at night.

Speaking of nights....poor Nathan is up all night! He is teething something fierce! We are really hoping that we see some teeth soon. That is my reason for not posting here as much. I swear I have an excuse!!! :) My normally happy baby is so cranky all the time now. I wish that there was more I could do for him.

Speaking of Nathan....my little boy is pushing up on his arms when he is on his belly now! Just a matter of time before he pushes up to crawl! We are working on getting him to sit up by himself. He does fairly well except he falls over to the side after a few seconds. He will get there soon enough.

Hmmm....what else as been going on? Not really much of anything. I am looking forward to cooler weather so that I can take Nathan outside more. I will try to keep up better! Hopefully Nathan lets mama get some sleep soon!

No comments: