Friday, April 25, 2008

Busy, busy

I have been so busy the past couple of weeks. Brandon was out of town this week so Nathan and I went to my mom's to visit. It was such a nice time and Nathan loved seeing Grandma!

Other than that, we have been outside a lot! The weather is so nice here and we are out walking every day. I really enjoy it, although my allergies have been acting up. BOOOO!!

We are busy planning Nathan's birthday party!! I can't believe that it is almost here! We are having a BBQ on the 17th of May. I am really looking forward to it, but kinda sad at the same time.

As far as the house goes, we are waiting (always waiting) for the owner to approve our purchase agreement, then we can move forward with the loan stuff. I will be glad when this is over!

On the TTC side of things, I am on CD 27 and 11 DPO. I will be testing on Sunday. But I am not expecting anything from this month. We just didn't give it our best effort (if you know what I mean). :) I am just really not into the whole TTC thing yet. Can't seem to put my heart into it because I have a feeling IVF #2 is around the corner. We shall see!

No comments: