Monday, February 27, 2012

Bootcamp

I'm trying out a different exercise plan starting today! I really, really want to get down to 150. Brandon and I have a trip to Las Vegas in July and I want to look great! :) So I'm starting today for some more intense exercise in addition to my running. Yay!

Kick-starting with a bootcamp type program for 1 week:
Monday: 10 minute video at home. Run to the gym (around 1.5 miles), circuit training for 20 minutes. Run/ walk home.
Tuesday: 10 minute home video after work.
Wednesday: 1o minute home video. Run to the gym, circuit training for 20 minutes. Run/ walk home.
Thursday: 10 minute home video. 60 minutes on the eliptical. Stretch.
Friday: 10 minute home video after work.
Saturday: Run 3 miles and 10 minute home video. Stretch.
Sunday: 1o minute home video. 20 minute circuit training.

1 comment:

Staci said...

Sounds great! Good luck :) Las Vegas is fun, you'll have a blast :)

I just ran in an 8 mile race on Saturday. And it all started with reading about the C5K program on your blog! Look at what you started! :)

Thanks!!!!

-Staci