Sunday, January 1, 2012

Update to last year's resolutions!

My New Year's Resolutions post from the beginning of 2011, is seen here.

So how did I do?

1. Finish my Couch to 5K program and run a 5K! I did it!! I ran 2 5Ks this year!

2. Lose 5 more lbs and maintain my weight loss. I actually lost about 15 and have maintained it!

3. Encourage healthy sleeping habits for the babies. (Which basically means....GET THEM TO SLEEP AT SOME POINT THIS YEAR!!) Done! Everyone is sleeping! Life is wonderful with sleep.

4. Get caught up with scrapbooking. I am exactly a year behind because of the babies' arrival. I am planning on working on the books one day a week and I'm also going to attend scrapbooking workshops around town. I love going to those and now I can finally be away from the babies for several hours at a time. I didn't do so well at this. I'm still about a year behind. Life gets in the way sometimes.

5. Sometime this year, I will be going back to work! I want to get a great job that I enjoy going to. I have two!! I enjoy my infusion job and my Labor and Delivery job. I'm a better mom and wife when working!

2 comments:

EssKress said...

I love this update. :) Good for you! Happy 2012!

villemezbrown said...

You did unbelievably well on your last year's resolutions! I have never done that well on my resolutions in my life. Congratulations!