Monday, December 12, 2011

Letters to my boys...

Dear Gavin,

December is here and you are 23 months old. Only one month left until your second birthday. This year has gone by so quickly! Christmas is nearly here and I'm so excited to spend this time of year with you.

You are loving the tree this year. Although you do want to throw things at it from time to time. Overall, you have been very good with it. You thought it was so fun to put the ornaments on. You are getting so big. Talking up a storm and completing sentences left and right. You are really good about asking for what you want. You have progressed so far in such a short amount of time. You are really loving Dora the Explorer right now and I'm so excited for you to get some of your Christmas presents. You have been doing great with the sitter while Mama is at work. You seem to be opening up toward more people now. You are still a pretty good eater. You will eat pretty much anything we put in front of you. You sleep well, although you've had two ear infections so far this season, so we are constantly on the look-out for that. You seem to be nearly ready for potty training. You have been telling us when you are wet or dirty. I'm going to give it a little while and then we will start with you. I can't believe how big you are.

Merry Christmas my sweetheart. In our family, we celebrate Christmas with giving and spending the day with our families. I love you so much!

Always,

Mama

---------------------

Dear Kai,

Christmas is right around the corner Kai! You are 23 months old today. I can't believe that you will be two next month. This year has gone by so quickly.

You loved putting up the tree this year. Although you think it is fun to run into the tree at full-speed, overall you have done well. Next week we are going to see Santa. I am curious as to what your reaction will be. You tend to be a Mama's boy and stick pretty close to me. You give the best snuggles. So far this season, your tubes in your ears seem to be helped. Gavin has had two ear infections and you haven't had any. I'm glad that you aren't in pain anymore. You are still a very picky eater, although we have recently discovered that you will eat anything if you have some Ketchup to dip it in. You think Ketchup is awesome! You seem to be doing really well with the sitter when she watches you while I work. You are slowly talking more and more, but after the new year we will be contacting First Steps to see about speech therapy. Hopefully that will help you. I'm really looking forward to Christmas with you Kai-bear.

I love you always,

Mama

No comments: