Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Gavin and Kai as Thing 1 and Thing 2! They got so many comments as we were walking around the neighborhood. They did great with Trick or Treating. Walked up to each house and held out their bucket. Said "bye!" before leaving every house.
Nathan as Buzz Lightyear. I asked him a month ago what he wanted to be for Halloween. He said: "I want to be Buzz and I want a purple bucket." So that's what he was! He really enjoyed Trick or Treating. Although after the first hour, we came back home to hand out candy because it was getting cold out. Nathan enjoyed this part even more! He stood by the door and said "Mom! I see a princess, a frog, and Mario coming! Get the candy!" He loved it. Said "Happy Halloween" and "I love your costume" to everyone. Adorable kid.

2 comments:

EssKress said...

Adorable, indeed. All of them!

Neverending Joy said...

SO CUTE!! Just want to hug them all!