Thursday, November 10, 2011

Dear Amanda,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted for admission to the master’s component of the graduate program at the University of Cincinnati’s College of Nursing for Winter 2012.

:) I'm excited!

Now I'm just waiting on Georgetown and then I will make my choice. Although Georgetown has informed me that they no longer offer the full-time CNM program, so it won't take 18 months. It will take 2 years as I will have to go part-time. So that changes things a little bit. I'm now back to leaning toward the University of Cincinnati due to cost. Either way, in about two months time I will be back in school!

4 comments:

Stacy said...

YAY! You are going to be a very busy lady!!!

Stacy said...

YAY! You are going to be a very busy lady!!!

villemezbrown said...

Congratulations!

Adele

Christina said...

Congrats!