Thursday, September 1, 2011

September goals!

-Run, run, run! I'm currently in week 3 of 10K training. I've gotten a little side tracked as I was waiting for my new shoes to arrive. But they are here! So I can run again! I may repeat week 2 so that I can have a slower build-up. But by the end of this month I would like to be at least halfway through the training program!

-I have been at a standstill with my weight. I haven't gained or lost anything in quite some time. I would like to get back to the losing side of things but I worry I've kinda hit my body's normal, healthy weight. Still though, I have a goal to be 150 pounds. I'm at 153 today, so three pounds needs to come off!

-Finish one month of scrapbooking! I'm going to do this next weekend.

And that is really it for me this month. Starting on the 11th, I will be working for 16 days in a row. I have to do an orientation at my new job and I'm still working weekends too. Gonna be a long month! This weekend, we have a wedding to go to! One of my dear friends from high school is getting married on Saturday and Brandon get a night out! I'm really looking forward to it.

No comments: