Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Orlando!

My mom and I went to Orlando, Florida this past week! The trip was a gift for my birthday so that I could see the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. It was amazing to see that and to spend time with my mom.


Looking down at Hogsmeade. I took around 200 pictures so these are just some of my favorites.
No big deal, just me hanging out at Honeydukes drinking a Butterbeer. :)
Standing in front of Hogwarts!
Me and my mom outside of the Twister ride at Universal Studios. I'm totally rocking a Gryffindor shirt like I'm 12 years old.
For those who don't know, Back to the Future is my favorite movie EVER!


One of the best parts of the trip. Ahhh...
Relaxing at the pool with my Nook.

All in all, it was an awesome trip! I had so much fun and it was nice to get some time away from Mom duty. Although I was very glad to get back to my babies!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Whoa, who's the hottie?!!!