Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Update of sorts

Things have been INSANE around here!!

Brandon had a week off at the beginning of July, so we spent a lot of family time together and my poor blog was neglected. We went to the pool and the zoo and Brandon and I had a date night. I also went to Chicago for a night to visit a friend! It was nice to get away.

On the 9th a dear friend from high school had her bridal shower and bachelorette party! That was so fun.

Then on the 11th, I started my new job orientation and was swamped with work and kids and the house! I work every weekend so it is hard to find time to blog.

In my free time, I have been trying to sneak in workouts and cleaning. I've only lost around a pound this month, but I've been so busy that many of my runs have been put on the back burner. Thankfully, we are starting to get a routine going and I've been back at it!

August will be even busier! My birthday is on the 8th. Brandon and I are having a date night for that.

Then on the 14th, my mom is taking me to the Harry Potter theme park in Orlando!! It was a surprise for my birthday! Just me and my mom are going for two whole days. I'm so excited.

Then on back to back weekends, both Brandon and I have our high school reunions. It has been 10 years since we graduated.

And in between all of that, there will be more work and kids and Nathan's first day of school!

Been a great summer so far. Just wanted to catch up a little bit!

2 comments:

Christina said...

Wow, you have been busy! Congrats on the new job and happy early birthday!

EssKress said...

Glad to hear you will be coming to the reunion!