Friday, May 27, 2011

My biggest Loser Results- Also...pictures!!!!

Before.
After.
The first time I have ever posted a picture of my belly POST-THREE-KIDS-INCLUDING TWINS!! Please don't note the stretch marks. Comes with the territory.

Today is the last day of the Biggest Loser competition!!

I've rocked it. Really. I'm amazed at my results.

I started at 167.8

I'm at 156.2

I've lost 11.6 pounds.

12+ inches from every part of my body.

I'm so much more fit and healthy.

I've lost 5% body fat. And a total of 6.7% of my body weight.

I've gained muscle in every part of my body.

I can run for 4 miles or over 50 minutes without stopping.

I'm in a "normal" BMI for the first time since high school.

I can keep up with my kids.

I watch what I eat without depriving myself.

Whether I win or not...I've done it. Thanks for your support along the way. I feel awesome.

7 comments:

Christina said...

Great job Mandie - lookin' good :)

Jamie said...

You're a total inspiration!!!! Way to go Mandie!!

Rajean B. said...

Congratulations! You look amazing. There is a definite difference in your before and after pictures. You should be very proud of yourself!

Mandy said...

So proud of you!!!

Andrea said...

You rock Mandie! Congratulations on a great job!

Amy said...

You bloody rock! Well done, mama!

villemezbrown said...

Congratulations! You are amazing!

Adele