Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Injury and interview

I hurt my back. And I have no idea how I did it or what I've actually done, but it is painful to walk. Therefore, I can't run and I am sad and mad. I hate that I can't get out and run today. My back has hurt for three days so I haven't run since Saturday. I feel lazy. (EDIT: I went and ran anyway today. 2.5 miles. I had to do it.)

In other news, I had my interview this morning. I highly doubt that I got the job considering she talked about a nurse that used to work there. She was hoping that that nurse would come back to this job. So I'm thinking my interview and the others' interviews are merely a formality.

Tip to people who interview: Even if you are interviewing eleventy billion people, don't talk about them. Just end the interview with "You'll hear from me soon." The end. No need to say "Well I'm meeting with countless people this week. I'm just jammed with interviews." That doesn't make me feel good.

All in all, it was a giant waste of time and I'm sure that I'll never hear from them again. Which is sad, because it is a great company and I really wanted the job.

Also, nothing like a crappy job interview to make you want to eat and eat and eat. I want to eat ALL THE THINGS because I'm sad. So I might as well gain all my weight back and be an unemployed lazy slob for the rest of my life.

Yes, I might just be a touch dramatic today.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

"the one" job that you are meant to have will turn up! Hang in there!