Wednesday, April 27, 2011

National Infertility Awareness Week

Infertility sucks. It really does. If you have gone through it, you deserve a medal and a beer or ten. It literally pulls the life right out of you as you struggle to go on to the next day. Over 7 million people in the US suffer from some sort of infertility. This week is National Infertility Awareness Week. Which means, that people who travel this road don't have to do it in silence. Promote infertility awareness this week and all the time.

In similarly related news, I have an interview next week. It is for a RN position at my old fertility clinic. I want this job so badly. I can confidently say that I would be perfect for this job and I could turn this job into my career. Send good vibes for me next Tuesday!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Good luck with your interview. I really appreciate your blog. I have been going through infertility hell for about 4 years myself. I found your blog before I miscarried the last time (third time). I am doing my first iui next friday, so I have been looking at yours to know what I am getting myself into. I have a son via good ole' regular sex... (tmi,sorry) I also appreciate that you wrote about your hub's issues, b/c we have those as well .