Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Update on the Couch to 5 K

Turns out that it is impossible to run when you feel like crap for 3 weeks straight. Whowouldathought? First it was mastitis and thrush for 10 days. Then it was the flu for 4 days. Then it was a GI infection that lasted for a week. *sigh* So my pour little couch got way too much use for 3 weeks. And I am completely off my plan. I'm pretty sad about it because I was so motivated and feeling great. So now I'm in search of a new workout plan to get me through this winter. I thought about starting the 30 day shred again, but eh. I don't want to get bored. So I'm searching now. And then in the spring (when it isn't 2 degrees outside) I'll start the Couch to 5K over again.

Got any recommendations for me?

1 comment:

Erika said...

Yes. Get the book "Strong Women Stay Young" and follow the exercises until it's warmer outside. I'm going to start the program after TD is born.