Thursday, December 23, 2010

Last day before break!

YAY! I made it! Brandon has worked now for 11 days in a row and I am in need of a break. Today is the last day before his 10 day vacation! I'm so excited for the holidays this year! Nathan is going to love Christmas. And Brandon is being really secretive about my present this year. I wonder what it is?!

In other news, Nathan is gaining speech and vocabulary every day. Last night, he actually talked on the phone to my mom and mother-in-law. He has never done that before.

The conversation went like this:

"Hi Grandma!"
"Yeah. Gavin was a pumpkin!" [The memory on this kid is amazing. Gavin was a pumpkin for Halloween.]
"Uh-huh. Good boy. Nathan is a good boy."
"Yep!"
"Love you!"
"Thanks. Bye"

So cute. It is super weird having a conversation with him now because I actually understand what he is saying. Yesterday he woke up and came up to Gavin and Kai and gave them both kisses. His little voice whispered "I love you Gavy. I love you Kai." My heart melted.

1 comment:

April said...

How sweet and precious!
its so nice to have our hubby's home with us! :) Have a wonderful holiday