Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Thrush?

Thanks so much for the comments on my last post. After reading what you had to say (thanks Adele!) I am thinking that it may be thrush. I started on some anti-fungal cream and tomorrow, I will be getting a prescription for Diflucan. I am hoping that this brings some much needed relief, because today was horrid. The pain is just so intense and I can't escape from it.

Not to mention that I really want to get back on my Couch to 5K program! As it is, I am going to have to complete week 2 again so that I can build my stamina back up. I just don't want any more delays and it frustrates me that I can't run.

In other news, I am feeling as though my whole house needs cleaning which is a sure sign that colder weather is on the way. I get this way right before summer and winter because I know I will be spending a lot of time in the house. I may even deep clean some areas and declutter (gasp). I really want to know how one family of 5 has so much stuff.

Anyhoo, I will update tomorrow and hopefully I will have some good news about my boob. Ah, the things you share online...

No comments: