Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The thankful post

It is so hard to put into words all that I am thankful for in my life. I am not a religious person in the sense that I think God had something to do with my blessings. Although I do believe in a God. When I say that I am blessed, I mean that I have been blessed by good fortune.

I am so thankful for my husband. He and I were meant to be together. I'm thankful that our friend Lauren thought so too. We have been together almost 7 years now and married for 5. He is an amazing partner who works hard to support our family. He is my best friend and we have fun together.

I am so thankful for my three gorgeous sons. They are an amazing blessing to me. All of them have such unique personalities and I am honored to be their mother.

I am so thankful for our home. This is our very first home and I love it. I will miss it when we leave. It keeps us warm and it is filled with love.

I am so thankful for our dog, Lucy. I have heard some horror stories (mostly in my family) about dogs and their behavior and I am so thankful Lucy is such a good dog. She is easy to take care of, great with the kids, fully trained, and so loveable.

I am so thankful for midwives. I'm reminded all the time with what could have happened had I had the babies in the hospital. Their birth was a real turning point in my life.

I am so thankful for my mom. She is a great woman and my dearest friend.

No comments: