1. Kai makes the cutest noises ever. His little squeals and screams are so sweet.
2. He is really trying hard to walk. He takes two or three steps at a time before falling over. His little toes dig in to the floor as he tries to remain upright. He looks too little to be standing up all ready.
3. He will eat anything. He loves food to the point of crazy. And would eat all day if I let him. Brandon and I joke that he has a tapeworm.
4. He signals he wants to nurse by pounding his head into my chest. Needless to say, I feel bruised all the time. It would be adorable if he weren't so strong!
5. He snuggles up really close to me at night and his little snores are the sweetest. He is happy even in his sleep.