1. He often prefers Brandon or my mom over me (except when he is hungry). I love that he is so social. I love that he has these bonds with other family members.
2. He likes to play the "grunting game". He will grunt back and forth taking turns. He likes to be the loudest. He also grunts when he is really mad.
3. He is learning to give me things now. He likes to "help" unload the dishwasher by handing me one utensil at a time (after he chews on them first).
4. He loves giving open-mouthed kisses. He dives in like he is eating your face off. So sweet.
5. His blue eyes are so adorable. I never thought I would have a blue-eyed baby. They melt my heart even if he doesn't look like my child.