Friday, July 2, 2010

Well baby/ toddler check ups!

Nathan Cole- 3 years old stats: Height= 39 inches (95th percentile), Weight=34lbs (95th percentile)

Gavin Quinn-5.5 months old stats: Height= 27 and 1/4 inches (95th percentile), Weight=17.4lbs (50th percentile)

Kai Nicholas-5.5 months old stats: Height=25 and 3/4 inches (50th percentile), Weight=16.3lbs (between the 25th and 50th percentiles)

Our visit went great! Brandon is on vacation from work so he was able to go with me. It isn't easy taking all three kids to the doctor! Thankfully we really like our doctor. He is so nice with the boys and totally knows his stuff. He believes in letting the parents make all the choices and simply provides medical info. He thinks that it is amazing that I am nursing both boys and that they are growing so well. I'm so proud. I've almost made it 6 months! Half way to my goal. :)

No comments: