Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Level One, Day 4

Holy Cripes, I am in PAIN!! My poor muscles are so sore! And I pretty much want to cause bodily injury to Jillian Michaels. She is a drill sergeant wannabe who straight up LIES about how many reps you have left! I pretty much am slinging obscenities at her the entire time.

Here is how our "conversations" go:

Jillian-"Oh just a couple left!!"

Me-"Thank you sweet baby Jesus!!"

--20 reps later

Jillian-"Almost there now!"

Me-"LIES JILLIAN ALLLLL LIES!!"

Jillian-"Ok folks 5 more now! You can do it!"

Me- "FU Jillian! You said that 10 freaking minutes ago!!"

And so on....

So the moral of today's post is this: I am tired, cranky, sore, and may be going to jail for making death threats.

In related news, I've lost 2.5lbs, so Jillian may get to live another day. :)

2 comments:

Twisted Cinderella said...

LOL, well congrats on the well-earned weight loss!

KSB said...

LOL I can totallllly relate :) Im starting the shred tomorrow (but i said thzt yesterday, too...we'll see.)