Sunday, April 18, 2010

Kick-Ass baby products

So Brandon and I have been discussing this for a long time. Parents really go into this whole baby thing pretty blind. They have an absolutely overwhelming number of websites out there saying things like "YOU NEED THIS!", "BUY THIS FOR YOUR BABY!", "YOU CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT THIS!!". And so on...

The thing is, most of these websites are out for your money. They really don't care whether or not you waste your money on crap you don't need or crap that is going to break in two seconds. They just want cash and to exploit the fact that new parents are vulnerable.
The difference is that Brandon and I don't want your money! We just want parents out there to know what stuff works and what stuff doesn't. We have been around the block with all sorts of baby products out there and we want to impart this knowledge unto future mamas and papas.

So every Sunday, I will be discussing a new Kick-Ass baby product that I recommend.

So up first is a Kick-Ass sippy cup. I am talking about the KING of sippy cups. You know how these things work. Every cup in the store "claims" that theirs doesn't leak, is unbreakable, and is all-around the greatest sippy ever. Most are lying. Trust me on this folks. I have been through countless cups. I don't even want to guess at how much money we have spent on crap cups that leak within the first five minutes or shatter to pieces after getting dropped.

So one crazy Saturday, I decided to shell out the 12 bucks for a Thermos Brand Foogo sippy cup. This thing is amazing!! We have had two of these cups for almost a year now and they still don't leak!! They get dropped and thrown about 200 times a day and it doesn't have a crack in it. It keeps the water cold for hours and it is so easy to clean. Plus it is BPA free so it is super safe for your kids. It is well worth the extra money. You can buy these pretty much anywhere. Target, Wal-Mart, Babies R Us, etc. Lots of online places sell them too.
So there you have it. An easy, simple review of a cup that isn't a waste of your cash. What more could you ask for??!!

1 comment:

EssKress said...

I don't even have kids and I like this. :)