Sunday, April 25, 2010

Kick-Ass Baby Products- Week 2

So up this week is a new Kick-Ass baby product that I have personally used over a gazillion times since having the twins. This products (while simple) has really brought cloth diapering back from the dead. It makes using prefold cloth diapers quick, easy, and painless! No more poking yourself with pins! Whenever I tell people that I use cloth diapers (which happens a lot because lots of people ask if buying diapers for the twins is bankrupting us) they always remark about pins, etc. I really don't think that people realize how far cloth diapers have come! But that is a different post. Anyway, this week's Kick-Ass baby product is the Snappi!

It is such a simple, genius product. 3 bucks buys you a diaper fastener that is super easy and pain free for you and baby. You can get these at any of the million cloth diaper online shops and they come in 2 sizes; baby and toddler.

2 comments:

Amy Paul said...

I love your KABP. Great idea!
I was wondering if you wouldn't mind if I use a bit of your text from your vaccination 101 in my blog with my own bits chucked in?
Have a happy day.
xx Amy

Mandie said...

Amy- Nope, I don't mind at all! You can link to anything I have. :)