Tuesday, January 5, 2010

39 weeks!

How I am feeling: I am feeling pretty awful at this exact second actually. Perhaps I should have picked a different time to write this post? I'm just really tired and in lots of pain today. The pressure from all this weight is causing my bladder to spasm. And being that I have interstitial cystitis already, this causes some pretty intense pain. Imagine feeling like your bladder is so full that it is about to burst ALL. DAY. LONG. That is what I normally feel, but with baby A's head right there, it causes this pain to become so much worse. In other news, I am just not sleeping well. It is so hard to get comfortable. I wake up every 30-45 minutes or so. This is perhaps the hardest thing that I have ever done in my life! Wow, this post is full of complaining! Maybe I will try to post some more positive things later.

4 comments:

Christina said...

You are certainly entitled to some complaining! Are you trying all the old wives tales to get those babies to come out? Or, are you just patiently waiting?

Mandie said...

Thanks Christina! So far I am just patiently waiting. This time next week though I imagine I will pull out some wives' tales!

Rajean B. said...

I agree with Christina - you are entitled to some complaining. But, hang in there...it will all be worth it in the end.

Andrea said...

You can complain all day. I was complaining at this point with one in there, I seriously can't imagine two. Look at it this way...no matter how much sleep you aren't getting when they come out, it's bound to be more comfortable when you do!!