Thursday, December 10, 2009

Last Ultrasound!

It went perfectly!

The babies are measuring a week ahead and are around 6lbs each! (That means I am carrying around 12lbs of baby right now!!) They are clearly running out of room in there, but are handling it beautifully. Both babies were practicing their breathing movements and both heart rates were perfect. We were able to see their chunky cheeks and loooooong legs! They both have lots of hair. We saw it swishing around on the screen. It was just so amazing to see them in there and to know that the next time I see them, I will be looking at their sweet faces while holding them.

Getting so close!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

That is WONDERFUL news! I am so excited for you!

EssKress said...

Hey Mandie! I'm so happy to hear that you are doing well. I've been thinking about you and praying that everything would continue to go well for you.

I just have to tell you that I'm one of your devoted blog followers. :) Is that creepy? I really enjoy it. You're actually one of the few that inspired me to create my own. :)

Best Wishes,
Stephanie K.

Mandie said...

Thank you Amanda!

Stephanie!! I am so happy to "see" you! Not creepy at all that you follow my blog. :) Although I am sure that you have learned more about me than you care to know! I hope that you do create your own blog! I would love to follow it! I hope everything is going well for you and your hubby. Have a great day girl!

Love, M