Tuesday, December 1, 2009

34 weeks!

How I am feeling: BIG. GIGANTIC. LARGE. I had a midwife appointment yesterday and my belly is measuring 49 weeks. 49 weeks?!! The average pregnancy is around 40 weeks and ends up measuring 40cms. I am 9cms over that already! I literally cannot believe how big my belly is. It doesn't even look possible that could be standing up! I have gained 32 lbs so far, which is right on track for twins, but it doesn't stop me from feeling enormous. In other news, the midwife is pleased with my progress. The boys are doing well in there and Baby A has dropped into my pelvis. This causes my belly to hang really low, it seems. This just happened within the past two days or so. The heartbeats sound great, although it took awhile to find Baby B's because he was hiding behind his brother. Which also makes it hard for me to feel Baby B moving. It scares me sometimes! I have another ultrasound scheduled for next week, so hopefully that will put some of my fears to rest. The midwife just wants to check on the growth of the babies and their fluid levels. Let's see, what else is new this week? Oh, I feel like I have been run over by a truck. I have a horrible cold and it is just not going away! That is causing me to be very emotional and very whiny. I just want to feel better! And today it seems like Nathan has caught my cold. Wonderful. So anyway, not really a happy post here, huh? Hopefully I will feel better soon.

1 comment:

VillemezBrown said...

Hope you feel better soon. Just three weeks to your goal! You are doing amazing. :-)

Adele