Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful...

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

It is always nice to remember the things that I am thankful for and what better day to do that!

I am so thankful for:

-My husband. He is a great man and a wonderful father. He treats me so well and we have a good, strong marriage.

-Nathan Cole. What an amazing little boy we have. He is just so adorable and loving. He is growing and changing every day and I am just so proud of him.

-These two sweet babies growing inside me. There is no better time of year to be pregnant. I am so thankful that the boys are growing so well. I am so thankful that my body is changing and growing right along with them.

-Our home. I love it here. It is the perfect house for us at this stage of our lives. It is so cozy and warm.

-My family. I have a great mama and wonderful brothers. We are a crazy bunch, but we stick together. I'm thankful that my in-laws are great people too. I got really lucky!

No comments: