Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Night Two didn't go any better for me

I only got (maybe) 2-3 hours of sleep.

Nathan, on the other hand, slept until 4am. He woke up crying and I heard him in the hallway frantically looking for us. I went and got him and put him into bed with me. That is when I finally was able to fall asleep.

I just don't know if I can do this yet. But I feel some sort of pressure to do it because of the babies coming. I just wish that we could all sleep in the same bed. I'm not sure that Nathan will be able to sleep through nighttime feedings and crying from the babies.

2 comments:

adelev said...

I'm sorry you're having a tough time. I remember when my daughter transitioned out of my bed and at first I also did not fall soundly asleep until she woke in the night and came in. Lucky for me, she did that around 1:00 a.m. for quite awhile. It does get better though! Good luck!

Amy and Sean said...

I know its hard! Do you have a video monitor? I have one for Brenden and that was the only way I was able to transition him out of my bed when he was a baby. My husband laughs at me because he still hears me at night checking the display on the monitor.