Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Night three and other things...

Night three went better. Although I am 100% sure that it has something to do with the fact that I took some Benadryl to help with my skin itching, so I was able to finally sleep.

Nathan slept from 9:30-6:30, then woke up, got into bed with me and slept until 8:30. I feel much better today after getting some sleep last night, but I know that was just because of the Benadryl.

Speaking of Benadryl, so far, the worst thing about twin pregnancy is the stretching of the skin on my belly. It is so painful and so itchy all the time. It is an almost constant itch! Very annoying.

Oh and something exciting happened yesterday!! My birth pool was delivered!! I was so excited to get that package! It makes it feel so real. :) I also hit 33 weeks yesterday. Only 4 weeks to go until I reach my goal! I can do it!

2 comments:

Holly Burkhardt said...

so glad that Nathan slept that long. That is awesome.

YAY for the birth tub. Which one did you end up getting?

adelev said...

I'm glad to hear last night went better! Have you tried cocoa butter for the itchy skin? I seem to recall it helped somewhat . . .