Monday, November 9, 2009

Doing well

I am doing much better since the ordeal last Thursday.

No more real contractions! I have been taking it pretty easy around the house. Thankfully Brandon cleaned yesterday so that I don't have to look at a messy house.

The waiting is hard. The not knowing is hard. I just want to know that I will carry these babies to term. I am really trying to focus on having faith in my body. It has gotten me this far and I know it will continue on. :) Hypnobabies really helps with this. It is just so relaxing to listen to those CDs at the end of the day.

The only bad thing about being this far into pregnancy is the lack of movement. The boys are quickly running out of room in there and the movements have slowed way down. Thankfully, in just a couple weeks, my appointments with my midwife will be weekly so that we can monitor the babies and I can have a little more peace of mind.

I have to schedule an ultrasound this week to double check on my cervix and to check on the boys' growth patterns. I can't wait for that!

1 comment:

Erin said...

If anybody can keep 2 babies in out of sheer will, it's you! I bet you make it to 40!