Tuesday, October 6, 2009

26 weeks!


Moving right along!

How I am feeling: Doing pretty well this week. I am really enjoying my Hypnobabies course so far. Physically I am doing ok. Just trying to limit my activity level. Thankfully I have an amazing husband who comes home from work and gets started on my to-do list. :) Other than that, there is nothing really new. I consider it a good day if Nathan and I are both fed/ alive at the end. So my expectations aren't really that high now. We are slowly chipping away at our "To buy" list! I found an awesome stroller on Craigslist for 1/3 of the original price! I am super excited to go pick that up today. We also got some more baby gowns this past weekend, so we are pretty much set on clothing (except sleepers). Thanks my awesome friend Amanda, we now have some XS covers for our diapers!! I just need a couple more of those and I think that we are good. Slowly but surely, we will get there!

What the babies are up to: Well, we know from the ultrasound that they each weigh around 2lbs. Right now they are just busy putting on fat! Their eyes are fully formed and they are very active in there right now!

4 comments:

Brooke said...

You look great!!!!!

Rajean B. said...

I agree, you look fantastic! Super cute shirt.

I have been following your blog for quite some time...just never have commented, but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to say how amazing you look!

Mandie said...

Thank you both!

Rajean- Thanks for commenting! :) I will be sure to check over on your blog too. :)

Forever Thankful said...

You are gorgeous, mama! Doing such a great job!