Tuesday, September 1, 2009

21 weeks

Closer to the end than the beginning!

How I am feeling: Today is a good day I think. I noticed that I actually feel better on days in which I really don't have to move very much! LOL! I just get so tired by the end of the day, it is hard not to just totally crash around 7pm. In other news, I have been going through all of Nathan's old clothes and I have completely organized them! It was so fun to pull out all of the little outfits and fold them. I went out and got a label maker (my OCD talking here) and had so much fun organizing the whole house. Sounds like I am nesting already. Other than that I am doing ok. Feeling the babies move around a lot more now. When I lie down at night, they like to keep me awake. :) Looking more forward to the homebirth now. Excited to start getting things ready for that and making plans. I am also going to be doing Hypnobabies. I am just so excited to start that and really begin preparing for the birth. I am starting to let go of the fears about the immediate post-partum time. I figure that I will get through it just fine. Brandon will be there to help and my mom lives close by.

What the babies are up to: Each is about 7.5 inches long. They are now able to swallow and are ready to start putting on weight!

1 comment:

adelev said...

I'm glad to hear you are feeling better! :-)