Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Shout out



I just want to personally thank Ron Low from TLC tugger. What an amazing intactivist resource for parents and men who want to restore. Thanks to his generosity, we were sent two hospital bands (if both babies are boys) to place on their ankles in case of a transfer. One of my big worries regarding hospital transfer is the doctor circumcising without our consent (it has been done before). This does take a weight off my shoulders knowing that these bands will be there. I also plan on getting onesies for our son(s) to wear in case of transfer too. So again, a big thanks to Ron Low for his help in the fight against circumcision!

3 comments:

Syd said...

Well that is just scary to think a doc would do a proceedure without consent! Urghhh....

Andrea said...

What a great thing! I know my sister-in-law wishes she would have had that when she had her son. She was terrified every time anyone took him. Hopefully, you will have both of them at home and it won't be an issue. :)

Erin said...

That is horrible that they would perform an elective surgery without consent. It doesn't surprise me though.If the babies get transferred, then it's an emergency and they need to just leave their penises alone.