Monday, June 22, 2009

Dream about the babies...

I had a great dream about the babies the other night!!

As most of you know, Brandon and I are planning a homebirth. Well in my dream, I was in labor and ready to push and the midwives weren't here yet. I felt a sense of calm and pushed out the first baby. Apparently at this point I knew that Baby A was a boy, but we weren't able to find out the gender of Baby B. So baby A was born and I pulled him up and snuggled him close. He wasn't crying, just looking at his mama. I remember feeling so happy in the dream. My next round of contractions began and I started to push out Baby B. The feeling in my dream was so real, it was amazing. Out came Baby B, and I looked down and saw that it was another boy!! I held him close with his brother and remember feeling such love and happiness. I really hated to wake up from the dream.

I wonder if my dream will come true and it will be 2 boys?! I can't wait to find out!

8 comments:

Amanda said...

What a great dream! :)

Erin said...

I was thinking twin boys all along. I just picture you with a house full of boys.

That is a great dream, just keep visualizing that over and over.

adelev said...

What a wonderful dream! I would not be at all surprised if you do have two boys. I don't believe in precognitive dreams, but those babies are already there inside you, so it is not really predicting the future so much as your subconscious mind revealing hidden information. When I was pregnant I had a dream in which my mother, who had passed away a few months earlier, was talking to me and told me I was going to have a girl, and I did!

April said...

Too sweet! Love those kind of dreams! I have to say though I hope you have one lil girl, they sure are fun.......of course any child is fun! hehehe

Natosha said...

love sweet dreams like that!

Andrea said...

What a wonderful dream! I love that you are already visualizing your homebirth. It is going to be perfect!

Holly Burkhardt said...

What a wonderful dream!!
I can't wait to find out what u r having, boys or girls or both :)

here we are together said...

oooh, a lovely uc dream!