Friday, May 22, 2009

Ultrasound results

Well, my gut feeling was right on! We saw two tiny hearts beating...We are having twins!! The ultrasound tech put the paddle on my belly and I saw them both immediately! She said "Two!" They are doing very well. Both in a great spot in my uterus! Grow babies grow!
Baby A measured 6 weeks 6 days and had a heartrate of 129 bpm

Baby B measured 6 weeks 5 days and had a heartrate of 134 bpm

So, both of them are measuring ahead as I am 6 weeks 3 days today! So we have two healthy babies in there!

Brandon and I are thrilled! Nervous about how everything is going to work out, but thrilled all the same! What a tremendous blessing!

8 comments:

Andrea said...

Yay!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!!!!!!!

Skys The Limit said...

congrats! That is very exciting.

Erin said...

Congrats! I know everything is going to work out perfectly for you!

The Osborns said...

i've been checking back every couple days to check on you, and see if there were in deed twins. what fabulous news!!!! congrats.

Please Press Pause said...

Holy cow! that is amazing mandie, congrats to you and your growing family!

ladyfinch said...

OMG!! Congratulations!!! My prayers are with you. Everything will go fine. :)

Adele said...

What wonderful news! Congratulations!

Lani said...

Hi Mandie! I've never commented on here, but I've been reading and praying for you and your family for quite some time now! I'm very excited for you and can't believe you're going to have twins! After all the hard work, you deserve to have two at once! :) Good luck to you and I will definitely continue to pray for those babies! Congratulations!