Tuesday, May 26, 2009

7 weeks


I'm 7 weeks today! Sorry for the late belly picture!! I wanted to take one of my face this time and I haven't been looking so hot lately. Nathan wanted to get in on the belly picture too. :)

How I am feeling: The word nauseated doesn't even cover it. I am just plain sick all the time. It was like this with Nathan too. The bad thing about this is that I feel worse in the morning and early afternoon, which is when I am "on duty" with Nathan. I start to feel better right around the time that Brandon gets home. It is very difficult to get out of bed in the morning because I am just so sick and exhausted. Other than that, I am just trying to take things one day at a time hoping to get through this first trimester. In more exciting news, I am really looking forward the appointment with my midwives of Thursday! I can't wait to talk to them about the babies and how the birth will go. I also want to get their advice on what I can do to keep the babies in for as long as possible.

What the babies are up to: They are now 1/3 of an inch long! The umbilical cord is now completely visible! The cavities in the babies' brains are formed. The arm buds look like tiny paddles now with an enlarged hand portion. Tiny nostrils and ear indentions can be seen.

6 comments:

Bobbie U. said...

If you find a cure for the morning sickness, pass it my way! The m/s is something else!

Anonymous said...

You are going to great with these twins. I am so proud of you and will always be here to help you. I love you. Your mommy

Christie said...

Mandie!! CONGRATS ON TWINS!! I know you will do great! That is so awesome...congrats big time!

Adele said...

I think you are looking great! I love that your widget has twins now! Does Nathan know/understand what is going on with the belly pictures?

Mandie said...

Thanks everyone!

Adele- Nope, he really has no idea what is going on! I am hoping that he starts to understand soon.

Amanda said...

What a sweet photo with Nathan in it :) Looking forward to your next update... hope all is well!