Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Update on school, speech, and cycle

School: I finally finished my application!!! I turned everything in today. Now, I just have to wait 3 weeks to find out if I got in. So nervous!

Speech: I spoke with Nathan's speech therapist. We will be meeting weekly on Tuesdays. I can't wait to get started! She seemed really nice, so I hope it goes well.

Cycle: Blah. I have a feeling this cycle also didn't work. My temperatures are doing what they normally do in a failed cycle. I am trying to relax and not think about it right now. But it is hard. I have been feeling very nauseous lately and I wish I could attribute it to pregnancy symptoms. But alas, I think that I just ate something that upset my stomach (salsa probably). Last night I had a dream that was so real. I dreamed that I was watching our baby implant in my uterus. So weird to see the inside of your uterus at 4 am. Ha! I woke up really sad though because it wasn't real. Bummer. Anyhoo, we aren't sure what we are doing next cycle. I am not ready to give up on IUIs yet but I am growing tired of the heartbreak. We shall see...

Sorry that I am all over the place today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi,

First time reading your blog, found it while searching for info on IUI. Our first IUI will be next month. Hope you wishes come true.

Saba