Monday, February 9, 2009

Busy week

This is going to be a super busy week for us.

I have my homebirth group meeting tonight. That is always fun. I really enjoy getting together with the other mamas and talking all things homebirth. They are really sweet and super supportive.

I have my pre-conception appointment with the midwives tomorrow. I can't wait for that! This has been rescheduled several times. Once due to weather, once due to the midwives being at a birth, and once due to the nursing strike. Hopefully all goes well and I can finally meet with both of them tomorrow! And just in time too. I have a really good feeling about this cycle. I have no idea why, just feeling really positive about it.

And I have my appointment with Dr. B on Thursday to get a game plan lined up. I am also going to talk to him about his nursing staff. Way too many problems with them to keep quiet.

By the way, Nathan still hasn't nursed. I think that he has forgotten how. He will put his head there and get into position but he doesn't know what to do with it. So I am pumping 3-4 times a day. That gets tiring, but at least Nathan is still getting mama's milk.

No comments: